Xtratime Community banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts
Well, if the chances of promotion of Parma are in my opinion not less than 95% the chances of Sampdoria are no more than 1% (and through playoff
.. if ever). :D Poor defenders, extremely poor reserves, injuries of the few crucial players (the poor ones are always healthy lol) and last but not least Pirlo.

3-0 loss away at Modena - we were horrendous. Some injuries creeping in - the lack of Delprato really showed
Seems like we couldn't do anything in this game, quite a grounding for the team.... Certainly in the earlier stages the alternative players would have made the effort to earn a starting place and it doesn't feel like that right now. So next game is with Venezia and become even more critical to the way the season shapes up. Time will tell if there's a reaction from the team....

Well Inglese has moved to Lecco, which I think is the sum of the headline transfer news for us in this window. I've not seen details but believe Parma do still have to help pay some of his salary as it's on the large side... Other than that it's time to see if there's a reaction to the loss last week....

What. A. Goal. Not the neatest of matches but we pulled through! I've said it before, but we're now winning games in the final minutes that we would have lost in recent years.

What. A. Goal. Not the neatest of matches but we pulled through! I've said it before, but we're now winning games in the final minutes that we would have lost in recent years.
I'll take the win.... haven't seen the goal. These wins are the things that will get us over the line. There are plenty of other games coming against some of our nearest challengers if we can win/edge/draw a few of them then they will take points off each other as well.

Reactions: Indra
Another win away to Cittadella, took a 2-0 lead before ending 2-1. Important to keep the wins coming with Cremonese slipping to a draw we, again, have a six point margin. I don't know why but it feel smaller than it is... Next game is Pisa at home so another hard one.

Reactions: Indra and Sirius
Another challenging game tomorrow, with Pisa. 14:00 kick off. Not seen any news as yet of probable formations or injuries.

I mean winning is the most important thing, but I'd like to see Colak get more game time. Bonny is clearly a talent but there are games he is just swamped
Once we had conceded after 90 minutes a draw looked inevitable and then they go and win it...

I'd rather win comfortably inside 90 minutes but a win is a win.

Reactions: Sirius and havn
Away to Como later today, another crunch game with one of the chasers for the promotion spaces.

The team will be....

PARMA (4-2-3-1): Chichizola; Delprato, Balogh, Circati, Di Chiara; Sohm, Hernani; Mihaila, Bernabé, Man; Benedyczak.
Subs: Turk, Corvi, Osorio, Estevez, Charpentier, Bonny, Colak, Partipilo, Camara, Coulibaly, Zagaritis, Cyprien.

1-1, with Venezia winning the lead drops to 7 points. Seems like we had the chances to win and their goal was in part due to some poor defending on our part.

Really odd lineup with this game - still don't get why we don't field Colak
Maybe saving some players for the game tonight.... This is what ParmaLive think we'll be doing tonight - not sure if we have enough in the midfield in terms of workhorses with this but I'm no manager...

Grass Soccer Line Player T-shirt

Never really sure what Mihaila's actual position is.
I thought it was a winger like Man tbh - but players need to show flexibility, like Benedyczak who seems to have started as a striker, moved out to the wing mainly and yet suddenly returned to being the center forward for some games. Particularly with the front players where there is a lot of competition for spaces, I think they need to show their willing to adapt to be in the pitch sometimes.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts