Prepared Society Forum banner

Told Leeroy the Gang leader, to get ready. Going to start getting interactive with him.

25K views 71 replies 2 participants last post by  Brayn34 
#1 · (Edited)
Told Leeroy the Gang leader, to get ready. Going to start getting interactive with him. That means as before that they all will start coming after me. In groups to.

Still though, they are literally allowed by staff, from the womens centre, to do all they do to me. violence threat of violence, death threats, etc. Prostitutes and people who choose to work with prostitutes.

Just confronted him. Told him to "spot bothering me you piece of shit" a few times. I have him literally recorded, lots of times, and put online. He ran away, and siad he's going to report me.

Nov 6 2021 5:59pm

We said he's a rapist and such to. A loser, with nothing to loose.

This tough guy child molester. rapist.

Will put recording online I guess. I don't want to do this. Nov 6 2021 606pm.WAV Not a long recording. Just start and end.

He ran for the staff so fast. The drug dealers working here. Then they showed up to protect him. One of there income streams. Lied to. Left recording playing, after Leeroy ran away. Staff showed up close to end of recording. As I write this someone again is swearing at me.

They sure do a good job of keeping rapist pedophiles safe and protected here. Staff said nothing, when I talked about what they do to me to.

Staff precipitates with these gang members here. Being gang members themselves. More swearing at me. Prostitutes run this place.

See less See more
#4 ·
You can not give these people jobs. You may see some street person, talking acting nutty basically, with some street outreach worker. You may wonder why, that worker puts up with it. Or agrees with them. When you are dealing with gangs members and (former) gang members. They have done crimes, and serious crimes, for the gangs. They know about crimes, and serious crimes, that street outreach worker(s), has committed. That male or female prostitute, or former street thug, or whatever. That how they do it (communicate) with each other in public.

You can not give these people jobs. You may see some street person, talking acting nutty basically, with some street outreach worker. You may wonder why, that worker puts up with it. Or agrees with them. When you are dealing with gangs members and (former) gang members. They have done crimes, and serious crimes, for the gangs. They know about crimes, and serious crimes, that street outreach worker(s), has committed. That male or female prostitute, or former street thug, or whatever. That how they do it (communicate) with each other in public.

That crazy acting, street person, gang member, might actually be there boss. Or is sending that person, a message, from some one else. Another gang member.

Think of them as ninjas. Like in old Asian action movies. Where the gang leader, turns out to be a ninja fighter, who sweeps the floors, in restaurants basically.

#5 · (Edited)
So it's 8:09pm. Had a weapon pulled on me by Leeroy. A few minutes ago before this. Went out into the hallway, and was going to confront whoever was banging around. Loudly all day long going on. Kept up most of last night, with this to. Still going on. It was Leeyroy. I confronted him in the hallway. He wanted to get into a fight with me. I wanted him to stop being noisy. He pulled a weapon on me. A can of pop, and held it it his hand, as he said "do you want to go" 0:29 into recording. Like he was going to hit me with it. The pop can. Trying to hide it to in his hand by his side. Never even had my shoes on. Other of the gang members are going outside and being noisy and banging there doors. They are loved and protected by the police and courts.

Making comments back at them, as they say and do things, in the hallway, as I write this. Lots of them are drunk again today. The staff, gives them extra booze, to cause trouble with me. As staff has said around me to hear, even lately. That's why they get drunk, at least sometimes. Staff gets them drunk. Not supposed to give them enough booze, to get drunk. Only supposed to be enough for them, to not get the shakes, basically. So staff member early today, making sure, they causes trouble for me, for the extra booze they got, or will get. Showed up fast. Worried about getting recorded or act like it. Say that sometimes, staff. Who knows.

When they confront each other when mad, they calm down, at each other mostly. When I do that, they get violent acting. I do not go anywhere near as far as they do, with others, and others in confronting them myself. So use to doing what they want to to me, they get like that fast. Violent acting.

A recording later..Let it go for awhile. Staff not stupid enough to show up this time. Not yet anyway. Will pretend, I am doing something wrong, with wanting to be just left alone. That's how it works. Right at the beginning of recording confronting Leeroy. This behaviour, as they are taught to do to me, makes them especially dangerous to deal with. Various mentally disturbed people. To deal with. Staff is mentally disturbed to. Involved in gangs, and criminal activities, related to drugs, and human rights abuses.

Later on, when I was in my room, and Leeroy is in the hallway, he makes another nasty comment to me, as he walks by my door. I ask him if he wants to fight still basically. Do I need to say why? When they are allowed to be like this? Everything is weakness to them. When they are allowed to come after you.

As talked abut last week. Right about my food to. Doing various things to my food. Like not cook it properly. Giving me separately cooked food, from others today. Been getting sick daily now. I go downstairs late, to get food usually. Less confrontations with them. Cook some of my own food, and not get sick. It's a waist of time, talking to staff. They automatically agree, with these gang member criminals. All they care about is drugs to, and job security. This has become a industry her ein Yellowknife NT Canada. All of northern Canada is like this. Highest suicide rate in the country.

Well recording has lots of swearing in it. All kinds of things, done to me for years. As they do, all kinds of things to people, to drive them insane, and attempt suicide, or do or get violent. Then you get thrown into the psychward. So the courts can pretend, they don't know what's going on. A person, like me, who is basically, a torture victim. Acting like a torture victim. Lashing out at there abuses. They know it, and just don't care. Basically spoiled brat criminals, in various minority groups. The gang members, drug addicts, and junkies, want you to turn to drugs, and alcohol, for your happiness, and become addicted to. Then the government staff locally, gets there turn, with you to.

Staff wants job security, (no one else hires them basically) and to sell drugs, and have drug addicts and junkies, and anyone else, pay for there own personal drug habits to. So with places like this, it just goes behind closed doors (gang activities). Still present everywhere in various ways. Woman's center staff working here.

The staff, at actual womens centre. Still allowed to be around children. Not just any children. But the most vulnerable, and most likely, traumatized children in society. Former prostitutes, working at womens centres, and people who work with prostitutes, and said nothing. Who work, hand in hand, with gang members, and for years. The gangs, who have no respect, for human life, what-so-ever. Will die in the gutter, for drugs. Women centres staff, working with those people for years, doing this type of thing to people. Children don't stand a chance. Hiring gang members for years, to to work in youth group homes, and corrections facilities to as reported on TV news. "Former" gang members, in the police now to, as said on TV news, in the past. Things are getting worst and worst. Unless you think gang members, who have no respect for human life what-so-ever will make things better?

I had a job before working at the local newspaper here. They hired another drug dealer to work there. He made that place even more of a sess pit. That's saying something. So when you have people like that get jobs. They make things much worst. They make destroying people fun. They make breaking the law fun. Doing serious crimes fun. Where to better do that? Than in the criminal justice system. This is just a symptom of yet to come. What I am going through.

Read some headlines off msn.com/en-ca at end of recording. Lots of swearing.

More and more of thee types, are going to get into government everywhere. A form of intimidation for people this, all this. Who understand anyway. Don't forget to keep your head down. As you obey there wishes, more and more, and put up with, more and more, they will demand, more and more, from you. That is how it works. They see it as weakness.

Allowed to continue anywhere. Allowed to be done to anyone. It spreads, like a cancer. Nov 23 2021. A moment in history. Told you. Remember that. Violent crazy people don't get controlled. They get unleashed upon a population.

Another thing they do is put there hand in there jacket or pocket and act like, they have there hand on a knife, and are just about, to pull it out, and use it on you. seen them actually put there hand on a knife several times in front of me. While doing this to other people. See it was a knife, in the small of there back, or in there back pocket. Done to staff in various places. Many of whom are involved with drugs to. Not even reported sometimes. Most times. Well when they actually don't get into knife fights.

This is just a few of the local gang members here.

Video cameras in hallways.

So Leeroy from room 203 standing around causing trouble. Because that is what they do. That is all they do. With a weapon ready to use for intimidation purposes anyway. Displayed. Waiting and ready. A full unopened can of pop.

Life in prison, and public execution, for gang members, is the only solution, for these types. The only hope we have. Almost nothing. Almost no hope. Laws must actually be enforced properly. What a joke. Justice is a joke and a horror to victims. Leaving them to die in the gutter is to slow, and they get replaced.

This type of thing, goes on every single day. Night to. Mourning to. evening to. 24 hours a day. Lots of people involved. Criminals.

They only have to win once with you or someone you care about. Press refuses to even talk about issue, sincerely, and honestly, and fully. These gangs are only one of many things, against you and yours. There will be new things to worry about. If you even know. I don't know everything.

Various gang members join in daily. Not just Leeroy.

#6 · (Edited)
As far as I know Leeroy is not supposed to be in the building right now. Tried calling staff and no one is answering again. Dec 5 2021 6:23pm. Someone is in his room right now. He was being creepy making sexual moaning noises outside my door and pacing back and forth. Had a look to see who the latest convicted sex offender is, masturbating verbally, outside my door, and seen it was him. Tried calling front desk again. They do that sometimes when stuff happens they put people up to, or are otherwise, aware of going to happen.

Well I opened the door and a staff member was stomping by. Mr I'm from Indian but I think he's from Pakistan. Apparently he has 2 different names to. Told him Leeroy was in his room. Another female staff member earlier said he's not suppose to come back until Monday. For a meeting or something I think. Wasn't really paying attention. Should be done in the office anyway. Lets them play games like this with me. Dec 5 2021 6:36pm. Playing his creepy child voice recording again. Maybe it's a new one.

Seems lik ehis key for his room did not work. Then he left and came back, and it did then.

#7 · (Edited)
So a story about a pedophile. Apparently they can't control themselves. Then they are pedophiles instead of a child molester or whatever. This one got 1000s of people into sex acts and such online. Once they figure out a way to abuse someone. They abuse that person. They are all like that. Lots in gangs and such now to. They are psychopaths whos mental disorders, has been triggered by sex, and domination, and violence, and combinations there of. Drugs to usually, to dominate people, and further us people up, and toss them away like garbage. Talks about people contemplating suicide, in story. That's how brutal they all are, when they can be to a person(s). Prostitutes are just as bad. Psychopaths.

He got to feed his mental disorder, so it got worst, and worst. Kind of like overeating or smoking, but different. That is exactly, what they are like. They simply like, and enjoy hurting people. Are completely indifferent to the suffering they cause. Your misery and suffering is fun to them. If your misery and suffering displeases them, they rage at you, and attack you harder. Threats, violence, whatever. He had (friends) to. They like to gang up on people(s).

They are not reform-able. They always want to and will destroy anyone they can. It never enough for them. Even if they have 1000s of victims apparently.

Where there is one victim. You can expect there to be more victims.

Is it worth it to society to have them around?

No mention if he had a partying lifestyle? Booze and drugs?

Why is there a sex offender database? Because it's a statistical fact. They can not be trusted. This just one who figured something out. Then he got others to join in with him. Apparently, it was a science to him. What a surprise not.

Isn't it strange. When you are some special interest group, like some minority. There is funding for you. Isn't it strange. If you have drug and or alcohol addiction issues. There is also funding, and help, for you. But if you are just a ordinary poor person. Apparently then being poor, even getting enough food to eat, is a issue, as indicated in story. There could actually be funding. You will not be told or it will be done hap haphazardly. Told maybe years after becoming poor. No current reference, no work experience, no job for you. These government job clinics, and skill building training. where no one, or almost no one, get a real job. Shovelling snow doesn't count. Further abusing. Make sure people are allowed to be violent towards you. Scary going to food hamper places surrounded by staff who probably is (former) gang members with gang members watching who goes there. Etc. Forced to run around to various government departments where they will not tell you all services you are suppose to have access to. Especially someone who might become a tax payer again. Unless you are pretty or cute, and people notice you, and don't want you there. Gone fast then. Don't forget to flirt. That helps a lot. Really. I'm not joking. Doesn't matter if they want to abuse you though.

Online paedophile who posed as banker to target thousands is jailed for 32 years

#8 · (Edited)
So last day of the year. Dec 31 2021 7:53am in the mourning. Just got a call in my room from some prostitute monster here I guess. Calling me a (molesting old man). Talking nonsense sentences, so you don't understand, what they are saying, and then, pay attention more. To bother you more, when they make a comment like that. So for the past several days again. They have been doing the devil voice again. All about sex, and violence, and violent sex. Been trying to get more sleep. So I am doing something, they do not like. So they do something more. Same old same old. Again from Leeroys room again mostly. All kinds of other things to. Leeroy and others, have also talked out loud, indicating, they can hear the devil voice, or whatever again. But pretending it's me. Since they are the ones doing this. This is just some of the gang members, locally, of the local Lafferdy gang, and well just a few of the 1000s here pretending, it's just crazy me. But that the devil, is really talking to me, or whatever. Put recording online before of this. A few. Here on this website.

They never stop. Criminals, like convicted pedophiles. All together, allowed and encouraged to be, outside this building to, and not including government workers around here in Yellowknife, they have 1000s of years of experience, doing this to people. All they do to people to destroy them and hopefully get them hooked on hard drugs for themselves (sell drugs to you and get there cut or whatever) and career security, for government workers. Whatever takes.

Same type of thing was done to this guy. But he was probably already a convicted sex offender and also already a career criminal before he got into the gang in jail, prison, even local corrections faculties. The only real solution is life in prison and public execution for them. They are not dying fast enough in the gutters. Do not mourn for them. For they have gone to there person paradise with drugs in hand. Where the sands, are even hotter underfoot. Where they no longer get to pretend they are holy warriors with all the evil they do and did and will do for there drugs and other psychopathic fun(s).

#9 · (Edited)
So today is Jan 4 2022. Leeroy still does what he does of course. Realized today the recording he listens to of preacher and a young boy it sounds like are well a preacher and of a young quire boy I guess. You boys voice not broken yet. A minor. Sometime what they talk about involves sexual activities taking place. That's what it is to me a preacher and an quire boy. Probably made by the same people who came up with audio to play at the local city hall library of a young women I knew being sexually assaulted and tortured to death. Had to listen to that even day for like a year basically. Whenever they could get away with it. You were supposed to believe because it was supposed to be the future that cybernetics would keep her alive no matter what was done to her. Breast cut off and attacked to a machine so she could feel whatever were done to then. Her brain cut out and kept alive. Her genitals cut out and put into a tube so she could be worn inside your pants. All attached wirelessly to so me computer or other. she was dismembered beforehand and attached to a pole through her back and you could manipulate her into any position you wanted to put her in. She was driven insane and learned to like and want all done to her. Etc.

All this allowed to be done to me to justify, trying to turn me into a terrorist, to parade in from of the TV. they turned me into the worlds best terrorist. Just not how they like it. I tell the truth about them. Some. That makes me the worlds best terrorist to them. Welcome to the world they have created for all. Right there wherever you are to. Waiting for you and yours right today. Tomorrow to.

Staff just come around to with a excuse to be knocking on peoples doors, joining in, with the nasty harassing comments as usual. They can hardly open there foul mouths without making some comment at me, that can, and is taken as a putdowns, personal complaint, whatever. So I talk back to. Whenever I want to, as they do. Career criminal and or serious nut jobs given jobs.

So if you have listened to the recordings I have of the devil voice being played around me. Well you are a schizophrenic to now (visual and audio hallucinations, delusions, etc). I wonder if know mass murders, like the medical community lie? Well I don't.

Staff, convicted sex offenders, all gang members, basically. Well and government workers to. Anything for a easy career and a easy life. Your dead, destroyed family, is OK to them. Don't swear at them though, or the police will come running to arrest you. When you see law enforcement, letting people get mad at them, or swear at them. That's just P.R. damage control. Whenever the police are around, you need to pay attention, to what they do. If you need to bother to. What they do to one, is what they do to all. Various ways. Maybe even not to your face, but behind your back. Just like other government workers and such.

#10 · (Edited)
Jan 27 2022. Leeroy is gone now for a week or so. Replaced with yet another serious trouble maker for me. Still not allowed to sleep and I am kept awake. This time with some old pedophile I assume. Things explained to him so he is not as stupid acting as Leeroy. Just as evil as he is though. So a recording of talking to a staff member. Went out and confronted him to. Trying to get him to stop. So this is a recording of a staff member calling me back. Acting like I am in the wrong and what they are like. Lie right to you. jan 27 2022 staff on phone, madaline.WAV

Not very long. All so evil. He's still at it being noisy on purpose. They all see normal behavior as weakness combined with criminals running these places. Pretending you are not a victim. Doing everything they can to traumatize people, so they turn to drugs and booze for fun (pretend happiness). Staff involved up to it's eyeballs. Pretending not to be criminals to. So another freak staff and the other gang members are going to let get out of control RCMP waiting. Pretending they don't know what's going on. Well I make sure they are on the terrorist watch list to, around here.

#11 ·
I have come to realize that when you hear about serious issues in the news. Like crime, gangs, drugs, corruption. Well it never gets fixed. It get hidden from site. That's it. It's still right there just beneath the surface. In everything. The government never fixes anything. It just hides the problems. Maybe not on purpose every time. But that is what happens. Then more and more of society becomes more of a sess-pit. Given enough time.

#12 · (Edited)
Been calling staff for the last few days, to try to get these things to stop. How that is a completely and utterly a waste of time.

Daring to try to study online today. They know it to. So today is January 31 2022. All these recordings are from today. Could add even more. These drunks and or also at the same time junkies staying here get about 16 ounces of booze a day. 365 days a year. That is the same as 16 bottles of beer a day. Almost 1 1/2 dozen beer every single day. At most they only need maybe a six pack a day, to keep the shakes away. Going through alot of withdraw if they get the shakes I guess. They may practice having the shakes. A breath analyzer is the only real test.

So they should have there booze watered down to a six pack a day and have there booze portioned out, throughout the day, based upon that. Seems like the booze room here is a bar with bartenders really.

When they start getting drunk, they get violent bipolar at the drop of a hat. Start doing things on purpose to cause trouble. Start committing crimes, Looking to cause trouble. Many people here are drunk every day. Makes sense. The same as 16 bottles of beer every single day for them. 2 ounces ever 2 hours from 8:00am to 10:00pm at night.

So took this recording. Ralph Lafferday (room 208) was out screaming at me earlier. The person in room 201 right now is the one banging away like they have a set of drums in there room. Peanuts got int he way again and threatened me again. Mr/I'm blind when it's convenient. He will scream for hour at a time if he cab get away with it. Johnny Butts out earlier banging away drunk again and screaming again banging on a door to get in. On lock-down here and he arrived by taxi drunk. Came from a party I guess.

I think the staff here has to give them what a doctor or nurse says it is OK for them to have for booze. You know the medical community from here. Knowing I am here and what these street people are like.

Recording of being in hallway. Much louder in real life. Staff harassing me today also. The day staff. Same with supper time staff me how first brang me upstairs. Still can't get into my room. Key responds no way in me trying to us it. Like it's totally disabled. My magnetic key. Same with the new one I got. Some excuse given why battery wasn't changed. Said I never came to do. Might be true. So exhausted might not have woken up then.

The fat short white women, with long brownish hair, who served me 12:00 meal and the black women, with the flat noise, was with her to later, as they did a walk by outside my door. Making more comments. Anyway the banging and screaming, Only 1 of the drunks right now, you can hear screaming, from his room. Screaming. Person in 201 banging away. As usual. Same with person in 104 beneath me sometimes too. Banging like with drums.

They feel like it so they do what they want to. They are loved and protected by the pres sand the courts until they do something to one of them or there family members. Just a few of the gang members in town.

The drum masturbation banging is going on every few minutes now. Staff no where to be found. With the guy who use to work at the drop-in day centre here. Things usually get worst for me then. Routinely then even worst as tonight. Not wearing his blue or green hat tonight.

45MB

1:03 into recording you can here Ralph Lafferdy scream "you're dead shit head
1:12 Right after I finish talking, some women says "fuck you"
1:28 Can here how they slam doors to be noisy. Wong from the salvation army came around and removed to padding square on all the door like a year ago. So now it's easy to be loud, slamming the doors sounding. Still not fixed yet. Another tell. All the got to do is hit the door and it sounds like it's being slammed.
close to end as I am talking you can here the women making loud noises show up on the recording. From far away. Screaming basically.
Easier to hear if you download in listen to in VLC media player. Can use mouse wheel to put volume to 200%.

Easy to here drum banging is coming from 201 in real life. Not so easy in video recording.

I have some videos of street thugs getting beaten up by police or fire fighters posted on this site from youtube. That's how police deal with street thugs who step out of line. Just having any of them around is dangerous, for your families safety. Let alone street thugs. Whom are floaters for pimps and such to. Convicted sex offenders and such to, or should be.

This video. Easy way to see and understand they come after you however they do as a group. A gang because they are gang members. Career criminals. 3 different people in a minute or 2 doing three different things.

They want to get drunk every single day. Falling down drunk. Still might need more booze in the mourning. Need to use a breath analyzer in the mourning. To see, if they have already been drinking, or are still drunk. Above a certain blood alcohol level for each person individually and hard limits anyway. Whatever level makes them bipolar basically. Must be kept well below that. Always.

Heard staff say before to people here if the doctor says your dosage can be upped. Referring to alcohol.

There are people here who are drunk every single day or close to it. Or are drunk for weeks to months at a time almost daily. Acting up.
6:55pm right now. Still lots of banging like playing the drums. Late at night to the same thing.

Breath analyzer or are obviously drunk or getting close to drunk. Staff needs to be punished for letting them get drunk or the medical profession needs some consequences for this type of thing allowed to go on. Obviously they are not doing there highly paid job correctly.

A staff member not long ago cut off, one of the clients here, of there booze, for the day. So they can cut them off.

Places like this seen to have many double standards. One standard for staff and another for what clients can do to me anyway and what staff can get away with doing to me, allowing to happen. Given gang members jobs. Extremely poorly supervised is the best that can be claimed by them.

staff is probably supposed to be reporting them. Cutting them off. Rules to follow, that are not being followed. Involving access to alcohol for clients here. So they can have there fun rage sessions.
----------------------------------------------
5:01 Ralph Lafferdy says "go, die". Some comments and swearing back and forth. Implied death threat and pretending he's creepy nice.
5:06 Ralph Lafferdy says "hey Leeroy" Calling me one of the gang leaders. That's how they like doing things.
5:35pm say date and time and say some news headlines.
------------------------------------------------
Starts about 5:10 into recording. More than one drunk person in the kitchen area where TV is. Peanut getting into my way again. Has done that many times. Want to fight again. Drunk again. Bipolar acting again.

As with other people in these recordings. They are all doing things to harass me and try to frustrate me. Stress me out. Cause anxiety issues. Supposedly legally blind peanut. Not when he doesn't want to be. Gets in the way easy enough and knows who I am. Lots are like that. People hire up, in the gangs act like this around you to. Dominating. Always causing you trouble. Then Johnny butts later on, a minute or so later, drunk to outside.
------------------------------------------------
5:43 into recording. I am talking to recorder. Client make comment "the coffee is all yours" basically. They do all kinds of things to you, to depress you (traumatize you) and if you do not turn to drugs, you will overeat or whatever. Then they make comments about your weight. To further depress you. Try to anyway. As soon as you turn to drug. All are your best friend. Literally can snap your fingers. May sound strange for them to do that. When your abused, normally you develop "Stockholm syndrome" want to please your abuser(s). All they got to do is abuse you and they get what they want. Or people will try to kill themselves or commit suicide or get violent. Then the police are waiting for you. Not understand, even if you try to tell them that gang members are after you abusing you. the R.C.M.P. anyway. the medical community to, does understand and joins i on the fun themselves. Just like the R.C.M.P. do. A horror and a terror to experience and live through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At beginning of recording you can hear Johnny Butts screaming "time to go home man" Drunk and screaming. He does it again a bit later. Listen on and you can hear how drunk sounding they are.

As I write this online I can smell something burning in hallway. Door open right now. Some new synthetic drug. Not like burnt matches. But close to it. Probably masked with something else, to cover the smell. Eric out somewhere in hallways, laughing his head off now. Maniac laughing. Now a few minutes later. Some women joining in the maniac laughing in hallway.

6:13 Peanut I think says to me "fuck time to go home man".

6:19 Staff member from dropin day center without his blue or green hat on today says to me "Lardo". He later says he doesn't have the key when upstairs and a different staff member shows up to let me in my room.
------------------------

#13 · (Edited)
So jan 31 2022 11:27ypm so the fat Asian guy just walked by again a few minutes ago. Making nasty comments to me as he walked by. He doesn't work here as far as I know. Or stay here. Seen him in the local downtown supermarket a month or 2 ago. acting all shocked I accused him of being that person. Who wold come by and make comments and such and stomp by my room.

Called him a "pedophile friend" when I seen him in the supermarket.

Well past midnight. Feb 1 2022 12:54AM. Some earlier said it sounded like "fat bastard" then "come outside". So I get dressed and go out into the hallway. So pedophile friends was just coming from that end of the hallway. Just open the hallway door by room 201. Asked him if he heard comment. He said no. Asked him if he works her and he said yes. Asked him what he's doing and he siad a patrol or hallway patrol. Asked him if he was out her erlier and he said no. That is when he was walking by and another nasty comment towards me was made. So pedophiel friend works here. Called him a lying sack of shit. That is what he is.

#15 ·
Caught covid. Quarantined until Feb 12 2022. Had my vaccination and then the booster shot. So Quarantined for 1 week only as I had the shots. If I remain symptom free that is. Got a call from the health department asking me questions. Unexpected. So they asked me how I got infected basically. I told them I didn't know. Told them someone else was infected here. Afterwards, I remembered someone with covid here, broke quarantine. He was down in the kitchen area, while I was there. I remembered, he did something to make me think, he was trying to infect me to. Staff member asked him, why hew was out of his room basically? Since he had covid. Said he was going to talk t him upstairs basically. So I guess that is what happened. How I got infected.

I was going out sometimes, but at night, with no one around. Went shopping a few times. Always careful.

Makes sense anyway. I got sick after he did that. He broke quarantined. The real troublemakers around here, never really get punished, for all the troiuble they cause. Could have killed me, or someone else, or caused lifetime great bodily harm. Oh well. The drug dealers and boot bootleggers, don't like having this place open. Cause all the trouble they can. Keep getting away with causing troubles.

#16 · (Edited)
So I have covid now apparently. Apparently I was given covid on purpose by people here. hallway testing get covid covid yea jan 25 2022 620pm.mp4

Heard from far away so being screamed in the hallways. To be perfectly clear. All throughout a 24 hour periods. Lots of people here make comments about me around me. Etc.

0:01 women says "fatty" and then a loud bang

0:05 man says loudly "oh my god"

0:10 women says "get out of here pervert"
---------------------------------------------------------------
0:12 Man says "after testing get covid" then another man says "covid yea" Why not say such things before they do it. They never get in any serious trouble for doing such things. these gang members and other made me sick constantly before the covid crisis. Was constantly sick with the flue. They blow snot on door handles and such to. Cough on you ob purpose. Etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:18 I'm talking man says at the same time "you're going to die go home"

They sound like morons when they talk and are making trouble. Try to pretend to you that you are a moron or child in how they act towards you. A good tell.

time is Jan 25 2022 6:20PM

#17 · (Edited)
Feb 9 now. Past midnight. Lots of drunks again today causing me trouble. Most of them are convicted sex offenders too. Guy in room next to me is in room 203. Asked him several times if he is a convicted child molester. He said nothing. It's 2:52AM in the mourning now and as usual he is slamming around stuff in his room. Came to my door today. Even though I am supposed to be self quarantine. Though it was staff. Just knocked on my door. Asking why I don;t like him He started causing me trouble Mr. innocent career criminal gang member the first day he was here. Talks like a moron when you actually listen to what they say. Then he got on the phone a short while later mouthing off talking about me. To one of his junkie friends or whatever. almost 3AM in the mourning and still being loud noisy on purpose.

Got his 16 ounces of beer today again I guess. Drunker and drunker lots of them as the day goes on. almost 1 and 1/2 dozen beer a day. 365 days a year. All they do is cause trouble. screaming in the hallway again at each other again today and maybe a fight to. Sounded like someone pushed by the stairs. convicted sex offenders having there raging fun again today.

When you see something on TV or even news stories locally in papers. Do you know when reporters show up and or a video filmer? They show up hours before, the local liquor store open up, close to them always. Always in walking distance. Basically.

Before the local liquor store opens up. Well it's like the calm before the storm and daily. Screaming in the hallway again and I called staff again. Still allowed to scream inf hallway again. Not stopped. After 5PM.

A bit past 3:00AM right now. Guy in room 203 just said. "He will probably not go to bed till 5:30AM" basically. That means to me I don't get to sleep till 5:30am. Was banging around loudly for hours before this and for minutes after this. Will continue and more banging around, being noisy, as I write this. Another pedophile in that room. The pedophile room it looks like. Prostitutes are pedophiles to. They do stuff with them. Crimes and almost crimes.

Feb 9 2022 12:28pm now. I was right. Kept up until 5:30AM. Woken up again like around 10:00AM. Sex offender in room 203 making all kinds of noise. Making comments to.

Different person in 203 from Leeroy now. Even though people here still do things to me and say his name.

#18 · (Edited)
Need to use a media player like VLC to hear recording. Lets you use mouse to turn volume up to 200%.
31MB in size.

0:04 Staff member instructing tenant in room 205 what to say "he's got the R.C.M.P. Leeroy fuck you"
0:13 Women tenant in 205 "he's got the R.C.M.P. Leeroy he's got the R.C.M.P." The staff member says "guy" and bangs on something

0:22 Room 205 tenant "or the black dude? Then the staff member in there says "and the R.C.M.P."

Apparently Leeroy is the local drug Barron. Could just be commonplace around here. It's probably commonplace around here. When it involves me.

If you keep listening staff immediately switches over to talking about something else when I open door. To pretend, they are talking about something else and not harassing me. Can't control themselves. Make hurting people part of there jobs. Lots and lots of people in government like this. Want people like this around. Part of there easy careers and pensions they want slaves.

Gang leaders do things like that. Get people after you in various ways. Violence, murder to. Almost got killed several times. Lucky to be alive. Attacked even several times while I was asleep. Should have killed me. Pure luck and more than once to. At local salvation army. Attacked by crazy violent mentally disturbed people.

It use to be placed on the PA system in various public building of a reward for killing me. I think the first time it was a billion dollars reward for killing me. Later on dropped to a million dollars. Was joked about even by local radio station on air when I listened one time years and years ago. Getting so out of control.

-------------------------------------
20220205_040808 that's for Leeroy you fat fuck.mp4 20MB
0:01 that's for Leeroy you fat fuck. Coming from staff talking to man in room 203. I think 2 staff members went in there. I think they have to be 2 when it's a convicted sex offender they are dealing with. Heard staff talk about that before. Make causing trouble part of there job. Man staying in there officially anyway.

0:10 weird sounding "fuck you George Collins" repeats. Low volume. Special effects in action again. Leeroy knew how to and could so ditto for staff being the same. Maybe taught him. Pisses off they can not sell drugs so easily and such now. May have to pretend to be drug dealers and such. Large and in charge so it enrages them and they just go to do things back.

0:30 So I open door and the staff switched over to talking about something else entirely immediately. Staff members asks 203 man "just how old are you".

Seem to put the nuttiest people they can, in room 203. Well lets all the other nuttiest people in here constantly come after me.

feb 9 2022. Got my 2nd plate of food for later from staff member. called me a "dumb fucker". see why I can't bother being nice to them when they want to act nice. These type of people are the ones that turn entire places into ghetto's by there mere presence. Career criminals, jihadies are criminals too. All they need it time and they got lots of that.

Easily they have said more that a 1000 times compared to me and the comments I make back. I am one person only for example.

#19 · (Edited)
So staff got caught again and I put it in the post above this one. Staff caught again.

So the other staff member who was at least a drug dealer in the past is in this one. Might not be able to be a drug dealer anymore. They get treated a certain way by the junkies basically. Angry.

Thought had my camera going but I didn't. Had voice recorder going though. A setup basically. He is the one, who likes to threaten to get the R.C.M.P. all the time. He's a monster too. Lying again. A professional liar. The R.C.M.P. is waiting for that to. they were here like a week ago. Babying and pampering one of the gang members. Letting everybody know that they will only do the bare minimum to then. Don't want they going away to corrections. So pampered and spoiled it is for them.

So I posted, some recordings. Staff caught again, causing me trouble. A human rights activist. The only way I can get out of here is with a job. Need to get a education. Not even allowed to sleep when I want to. To get enough sleep. Not allowed to study.

So staff got this guy drunk to again. So he is already making comments and such as I have been writing. Here staff member talk later about trying to get some rest. So no rest for me again tonight, most likely. The gang leaders like doing that sort of thing. Implied and such or actual threats. Staff member makes threats to me about calling the police. They will show up to and not car in the slightest what got done to a human rights activist. That gets done to human rights activist.

So is the staff member who use to work at the local day shelter. He was a drug dealer anyway. A monster too.

0:01 Staff member with guy who goes into room 203. Room 203 guy says "well fuck him".
0:07 I'm talking, and guy who went into room 203 says "no way lardo".
0:10 So a convicted sex offender going to room 203 says, talking with the staff member "pretty fuck"
0:15 same guy from 203 says "OK get some".
0:17 You can hear the staff member say "pervert, try" to.
0:21 Staff member says "he's not going to do anything". A staff member "John" said to him before, when he first got here, the same thing with getting him to harass me. And that he will call the R.C.M.P. on me if I do anything to him. They see normal human behaviours as weakness.

0:25 Staff member now says "close your door George" then a door gets slammed.
0:33 He just did some things himself the staff member and is present with the guy who went into room 203. He says a threat "George I will call the R.C.M.P. for numerous complaints". I say "for what?" Staff member says "for making unauthorized videos of staff and a intoxicated person". So he admits they got him drunk. He should have said "for numerous complaints from gang members and convicted sex offenders". It has been on national and internation news shows talking about gangs taking over homeless shelters and such before. This is still a homless shelter with some of the same troubling making staff working here to.

Various other things get said. Staff member lies various times.
1:43 the guy from room 203 standing next to staff member says "Leeroy".
1:52 Staff member says "OK try to get some rest". That means no rest for me tonight or whenever. As I write this guy in room 203 is making lots of nasty comments and such. Acting like he had called Leeroy to. Guy in room 202 has been walking back and forth masturbating as he walk by doing his creepy breathing like a stalker outside your door.

Earlier today. So John Snowgeese (people call him John Smokie) and another drinking, in the hallway. Guy from room 203, getting paid basically, to cause me trouble yet again tonight. Making comments again so I recorded them. As I write this he has been being creepy walking by my door as usual.

That's how they do it sometimes. They want me to know they are causing me trouble. Getting people to harass me and wake me up and keep me up. Wasn't allowed to sleep again last night.

#21 · (Edited)
So another recording. feb 9 2022 641PM.WAV

So this recording was going as I wrote post above. I think room 202 is the one the RCMP removed someone from like a week ago or less. A woman. Maybe wrong. Switch rooms and such. Go into other peoples rooms.

Made some moaning noises myself as I was writing a post and reading it. Maybe it's not me. More special effects. Headphone son so never here this part. Heard loud banging and such. Creepy. Well it's the guy in room 203. Heard him several times now still.

So staff and John Smokie, got people drunk again, and here people are harassing me. Again. Staff member is native, so gets special treatment. Even though he is involved in this.

0:00 Someone says "fucker" Room 203 mostly doing this. Yea it's him mostly moaning as such. Just heard him do this several times. Moaning and such.
0:12 Creepy guy in room 202 walking by and creepy moaning as he does.
2:05 Some banging.
2:30 Someone says "lardo"
2:36 someone says "dumb fuck" Not me.
2:39 Loud banging.
2:22 Lots of rapid banging. Like playing the drums fast.
2:47 Someone says "lardo"
2:50 More rapid banging.
3:02 Some man moans "owe..."
3:05 Some man says "Get out of here George Collins"
3:10 Some special ewffects as guy from room 202 walks by "get him out" Probably doing the moaning in a voice like me to. Special effects.
3:12 Special effects "get him out of there Leeroy. Get him out of here dumbass, fuck you" Then "dumb ass" using a special effect as the guy who went into room 202 walks by my door. Is close to my door. Like from a cell phone or something.
3:18 Guy 202 walking by "come out hear man"
3:22 Voice says "Leeroy wants you". Leeroy is a violent coward. Uses weapons and such. Various other comments.
3:28 Guy room 202 walking by "yea"
3:31 Guy from room 202 walking by. Special effect "1 2 3 Leeroy".
3:33 Someone hits something and says "fuck" at same time and hits again.
3:35 "Ummm Leeroy"
3:37 Special effect from guy in hallway "you should have known". Then "R.C.M.P. Leeroy you dumb fuck". Then "fuck you".
3:39 Special effect "Lardo the R.C.M.P."
3:45 More moaning.
3:48 Moaning "owe"
3:50 Special effect "Leeroy is tripping out" then "warning".
4:00 That's me making a noise.
4:01 Tapping and "fat fuck" at the same time. Room 203.
4:06 Slamming noise again. Then stomping as guy who went into room 202 walks by again
4:40 Rapid tapping again. Then "fuck Leeroy fuck Leeroy..."
4:51 Man screams "get out of here"

Enough I guess wrote out. Only just started. Still going on. All night again and all day again like this.

36:25 Feb 9 2022 6:41PM and then talk about some current stories.
Feb 9 2022 7:44Pm White pimp here just was in the hallway making a threat and left. About "coming into my room" then "computer" was said. I have a computer. More threats that can be taken different ways. Means more than one thing. All pimps are street thugs to. I hope he comes into my room and does something else stupid. They see normal human behaviour(s) as weakness.

It's another creepy pedophile Christmas day. Everyday is a Christmas party to them. They get 16 ounces of hard liquor a day. 365 days a year. Almost the same as 1 and 1/23 dozen beer a day. Every single day. Mostly convicted sex offenders.

#23 · (Edited)
Still Feb 9 2022 8:50PM. Staff in room 203 next to me or pretending to be staff. Sounded like staff.
Less than 1M

0:01 Staff women in 203 saying "Leeroy" and the "daddy" like a young child with a sex offender drunk in the room there.

0:04 Some male staff member now in room 203 saying "I'm your dad Leeroy". Creepy stuff.

0:07 Staff female in room 203 saying "you're a big boy now we love you"

0:10 Staff male in room 203 "Leeroy" Then female staff member in there says "big fuck"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:19 I swear at them and a male staff member says "get out of here"
Staff member telling me to leave. So I can leave my room. Have to. So I have opened my door, and looked out several times. Seeing who's there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:28 I say "you get of here you fucking freak" and male staff member says "get out of here staff you fucking freak"
Told to leave again by staff. Even though I am on covid lock-down. Ambulance people where here several days ago and also making comments about me. then I have covid apparently a day or two later. Staff does testing.

0:31 Staff member says "I'm going to fuck you in the ass" Various comments.

0:38 I say something and the staff member says "in the fucking ass" Banging beat now to. Like a heart beat.

0:45 Man says "George Collins"

#24 ·
These are just some of the people involved with me being told I would be beaten, murdered, gang raped until I thought my ass was a pussy, put into forced prostitution. Lots of others to up there there eyeball saying, doing like threatening. The white pimp here only did his one little comment today. Never really heard him.

Gang, gang, gang. Members, members, members. Run by who? Drug dealers involved up to there eyeball for sure. In all.

Staff present to lots of times when inside. The local dropin, the salvation army, the local library and here at the Arnika Inn.

#26 ·
Well the gang member strategy seems to have changed now. Instead of given me extreme stress like once a week for several days at a time. Purposely giving me as much stress and anxiety on purpose then
Well has switched to giving me as much stress and anxiety ever single, so I am always hard for me to get to sleep to concentrate like to study. With all the noises and comments they do make even at night. Sometimes still extreme, whenever they can get away with it, being extreme even at night.